I'm so happy to participate in a Blog Hop! called Next Big Thing. I was invited by the wonderful author, Samantha Wilde. She's the author of "This Little Mommy Stayed Home" and most recently, "I'll Take What She Has." I love her books! Be sure to check out her blog. It's a giant game of virtual tag to help readers discover new authors and books they love.
Okay, so as part of the Blog Hop, I'm to answer 10 questions about my next publication, Ooh La La! French Women's Secrets to Feeling Beautiful Every Day, which will be released in June. So here goes!
1. What is Ooh La La?
Ooh la la is that wonderful feeling you get when you're completely happy being your own unique self.
2. Do French women have the market cornered on Ooh La La?
Absolutely not! Ooh La La is available to any woman who wants to be truly alive to the beauty and pleasures of life.
3. Okay, but why is that French women have this reputation for Ooh la la?
French women have always cared deeply about pampering themselves, dressing well, taking their time and finding mentors who will guide them.
4. Oh, mentors! Is that why grandmothers are so adored in France?
Yes, grandmothers are crucial to helping their granddaughters find their style and joie de vivre.
5. And that brings me to the famous femme d'un certain age. Is it true that older women in France are full of ooh la la?
Ah, oui, absolument! (That would a big yes!)
7. So, what's their secret?
They take their time. They enjoy the simple pleasures of life. They find their own unique style. They wear a signature fragrance, they believe in dinner parties, rather than dating, they wear beautiful lingerie every day for themselves, and more...
8. More?! Tell me more!
Ah, you'll have to read the book! It comes out in June.
9. What if I can't wait until June. What if I have to get it before then, and I have a blog and I want to write about it and interview you and invite you to come to my book club and help share the ooh la la! What can I do?
Write to me and I'll send you an advanced reader copy.
10. How can I get in touch with you?
Please email me at JamieCatCallan@aol.com
And that's the Blog Hop!
Below you will find authors (and links to their blogs) who will be joining the blog hop next Wednesday. Do be sure to bookmark and add them to your calendars for updates on WIPs and New Releases! Happy Writing and Reading!